All competition events held and promoted by Beyond Blue Limited (ABN 87 093 865 840) of GPO Box 1883 Melbourne VIC 3001 shall be governed by the following terms and conditions (Competition).
Who is eligible to enter
1. Unless specified otherwise, entry to the Competition is open to members of public who:
- are aged 18 years and over;
- live in Australia;
- have successfully completed the Beyond Blue Competition entry form during the Competition period; and
- are not Beyond Blue staff, employees, volunteers or any other persons assisting with the Competition, and their immediate family members.Immediate family members’ mean a spouse, parent, child or sibling, regardless of whether they live in the same household.
2. Immediate family members’ mean a spouse, parent, child or sibling, regardless of whether they live in the same household.
3. Entrants are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions by entering the Competition.
Method of entry
4. Each Competition event shall be promoted by Beyond Blue and the relevant event partner via their marketing channels.
5. Each Competition event shall specify information regarding the Competition period and provide additional instructions on how to enter the Competition.
6. Entrants may only enter in their own name and only one entry per person is allowed. Entrants must include their full name, email address, and contact phone number.
7. By entering the Competition, the entrant agrees to receive emails from Beyond Blue regarding the Competition entered and future marketing and promotional activities. The Competition entrant may unsubscribe at any time.
Prize and winner notification
8. Each Competition event shall specify information regarding the selection of the winner(s) and prize details.
9. The winner(s) of each Competition event shall be notified using either the email address or contact phone number provided by the entrant at the time of entering the Competition event. Beyond Blue takes no responsibility for inaccurate or incomplete details provided by the entrant.
10. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) shall have 36 hours to contact Beyond Blue to claim the prize before Beyond Blue selects an alternate winner.
11. The prize must be accepted by the winner as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. if any aspect of a prize cannot be provided for any reason, Beyond Blue reserves the right to substitute the relevant prize, in whole or in part, for any other item of equal or greater value.
13. Beyond Blue makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Competition prizes.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Beyond Blue will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the Competition. In the event such liability cannot be excluded by law, the total liability of Beyond Blue will not exceed the total value of the prize value of the Competition.
15. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and Beyond Blue reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries received and to disqualify any entrants who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. If for any reason a Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Beyond Blue which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Beyond Blue reserves the rights in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.