Australian Corporate Triathlon Series
Registrations for the Australian Corporate Triathlon Series are now open! Join Team Beyond Blue and you'll be helping to improve the lives of millions of Australians affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
Beyond Blue is delighted to be the Charity Partner for the Australian Corporate Triathlon Series in 2017. If you’ve never done a triathlon before, this event is a great introduction to the sport as the distances are set at a level to cater for all fitness types. More importantly it’s all about creating excitement and building camaraderie around the office and having a heap of fun on the day.
Locations, dates and distances
- Adelaide – 26 February, 2017 – 300m Swim / 9km Cycle / 3km Run
- Melbourne – 5 March, 2017 – 400m Swim, 10km Cycle, 4km Run
- Sydney – 23 April, 2017 – 300m Swim / 10km Cycle / 4.5km Run
- Gold Coast – 29 April, 2017 – 400m Swim / 10km Cycle / 4km Run
- The MAIN event (Teams of 3) – Here each team member will complete a full triathlon. A digital transponder attached to your leg is handed to the following team member once the course has been completed, with the final team member running across the finish line. Each team member will receive their own result which will combine for a total team time.
- The RELAY event (Teams of 2 or 3) – Here you and your teammates will divide up a triathlon, with each person completing either the swim, the bike leg or the run to combine for a single time. In this event one person can do two legs if they choose.
What your support means
Funds raised will help Beyond Blue to deliver our 24/7 phone and online Support Service; innovate and deliver new services and programs; distribute free information resources; share powerful stories of hope and recovery across Australia; roll out evidence-based campaigns; fund world-leading research and advocate for all people in Australia affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
What can we offer in return?
- Access to our exclusive post-race marquee for all fundraisers, with free massage and BBQ!
- Beyond Blue running singlets for individuals who raise more than $50 (or teams of 3 who raise more than $150)
- Beyond Blue Elite Triathlon Suits by SCODY for individuals who raise more than $1000 (or teams of 3 who raise more than $3000)
- Any competitor that raises over $250 for Beyond Blue will go into the draw to win a pair of Bolle Performances Sunglasses valued at $250 (1 per state)
- We'll also provide you with a dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and online fundraising guide to help you with your efforts.
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.