Noosa Triathlon Multisport Festival – 4 November 2018
Team beyondblue has secured 50 spots in the 2017 Noosa Triathlon, where more than 8,000 competitors will swim 1.5km, ride 40km and run 10km through the heart of Noosa. Thanks to Noosa’s spectacular beaches and gorgeous weather, this event is the most sought-after and largest triathlon in the world!
Entry details and benefits
To secure an entry, we’ll ask you to commit to raising a minimum of $2,000 for beyondblue. In return, you will receive:
- Free and guaranteed entry into the race
- An official beyondblue running singlet to wear in your training sessions
- An official Team beyondblue elite triathlon suit designed by SCODY
- Entry to the Breakfast With The Stars event on Saturday 3 November, where a panel of Elite Triathletes, Olympians and past Noosa Triathlon winners will chat about their experiences in the triathlon word
- A priority wave start* (7:12am in 2017)
- Priority check-in and race pack collection from the event expo
- Entry to the Team beyondblue post-race celebrations**
- One-on-one support from one of our fabulous Fundraising Coordinators, who will guide you through your fundraising journey and help you reach your goal!
What your support means
Funds raised will help beyondblue to deliver our 24/7 phone and online Support Service; innovate and deliver new services and programs; distribute free information resources; share powerful stories of hope and recovery across Australia; roll out evidence-based campaigns; fund world-leading research and advocate for all people in Australia affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
How to enter
To apply for an entry to this sold-out event, please fill out the below form. You will then be contacted within 48 hours to chat about your application. For further information, please phone Eve on 03 9818 9254.
*Wave start times will be confirmed by Ironman a week before the race
**Exact details TBC