26 - 30 October 2022
Please complete the form below if you wish to become one of our Charity Superstars in the Noosa Triathlon 2022
Team Beyond Blue has secured 50 Charity Superstar spots in the 2022 Noosa Triathlon, where our superstar fundraisers can join in for FREE and enjoy personlised fundraising support from our dedicated coordinators. This is one of the most iconic triathlons in Australia. Each year, more than 8,000 competitors will swim 1.5km, ride 40km and run 10km through the heart of Noosa. Thanks to Noosa’s spectacular beaches and gorgeous weather, this event is the most sought-after and largest triathlon in the world!
Entry details and benefits
To secure an entry, we’ll ask you to commit to raising a minimum of $2,000 for Beyond Blue. In return, you will receive:
- free and guaranteed entry into the race
- an official Beyond Blue running singlet to wear in your training sessions
- an official Team Beyond Blue elite triathlon suit designed by 2XU (subject to fundraising)
- a designated charity wave start*
- priority check-in and race pack collection from the event expo
- Team Beyond Blue pre celebrations over the triathlon weekend*
- one-on-one support from one of our fabulous Fundraising Coordinators, who will guide you through your fundraising journey and help you reach your goal!
What your support means
Funds raised will help Beyond Blue deliver our 24/7 phone and online Support Service; innovate and deliver new services and programs; distribute free information resources; share powerful stories of hope and recovery across Australia; roll out evidence-based campaigns; fund world-leading research and advocate for all people in Australia affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
**Charity Superstar entries now exhausted. Applications received will be put on the waitlist for 2022 and the invitation for 2023.**
How to enter
To apply for an entry to this sold-out event, please fill out the below form. You will then be contacted within 48 hours to chat about your application. For further information, please phone our fundraising team on 03 9810 6100.
*Wave start times will be confirmed by Ironman a week before the race
**Exact details TBC