Run Melbourne 2022 – 24 July
Join Team Beyond Blue and help improve the lives of millions of Australians affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
Run Melbourne isn’t your average run. Over the last 12 years it has grown into a movement that has changed the culture of what it means to run through the city streets. With closed roads and a fast, flat course, more than 20,000 runners including wheelchair athletes descend on the streets, heading past some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks. Cheer zones and epic vibes make this a race weekend unlike any other.
Join the movement as Team Beyond Blue and help us pursue our vision of everyone achieving their best possible mental health in Australia.
Did you know you could sign up to be our Beyond Blue Charity Superstar while running in Run Melbourne 2022? As our Charity Superstar you will receive special support from us to help us create a sea of blue to showcase your support for mental health and increase awareness. Some of the special resources include:
- Free entry if you have raised $1,000 or more
- Your personalised bib posted to you if you could raise $600 by 23 Jun 2022
- Additional racing supplies for hitting your fundraising goals
- Early-bird until 7 Apr
- Standard registration until 26 Jun
- Late admission until midnight 22 Jul
*Event details subject to change - please refer to their official website for the latest information
What will my funds be used for?
All funds raised will ensure that every phone call, webchat and email to our 24/7 Support Service is answered by a mental health professional to anyone in need of immediate counselling. As there continues to be a greater demand than before the pandemic, your support will not only enable us to continue our Support Service, but also help to raise the awareness and reduce the stigma around mental health conditions.
What can we offer in return?
- All fundraisers that raise over $50 can email us to receive a Beyond Bluerunning singlet
- A dedicated Fundraising Coordinator to help you with your fundraising efforts.
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.