City2Surf – Sunday 12 August
The Sun-Herald City2Surf will take place on Sunday 12 August. Join Team beyondblue and you'll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people in Australia affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
This year we’re aiming to raise $180,000 to help us deliver our 24/7 phone and online Support Service; innovate and deliver new services and programs; distribute free information resources; share powerful stories of hope and recovery across Australia; roll out evidence-based campaigns; fund world-leading research and advocate for all people in Australia affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
What can we offer in return?
- Raise over $50 we’ll send you an official beyondblue training singlet
- Raise over $1000 and join other Team beyondblue members in our exclusive post-race marquee, where you'll have access to catering and massages!
We'll also provide you with a dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and an online fundraising guide to help you with your efforts. If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.
Exclusive Charity Superstar Entries
We've secured 35 Charity Superstar entries in this year's Sun-Herald City2Surf. As a Charity Superstar, you'll commit to raise a minimum of $1,000 and receive the following benefits:
- Free entry to the race
- A beyondblue running singlet to race in
- One-on-one support from your beyondblue Dedicated Fundraising Coordinator
- Entry to the post-race marquee
If you think you've got what it takes to become a beyondblue Charity Superstar, please fill out an application form - but be quick, as entries are limited!
For more information, please contact us (03) 9810 6100.