Sunset Series 2022 – 2 February - 2 March
Join Team Beyond Blue and help improve the lives of millions of Australians affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
Whether it's racing alongside Giraffes at The Zoo, battling the Anderson Street hill at The Tan or taking on the lush green Princess Park, the Sunset series has 3 iconic races to choose from as you run for our cause. If this is a personal challenge you would like to undertake, join us as Team Beyond Blue to enjoy the summer run and help us pursue our vision of everyone achieving their best possible mental health in Australia.
- All races opening now until the day before the event date
- The Zoo – Wednesday 2 February
- Princes Park – Wednesday 16 February
- The Tan – Wednesday 2 March
*Event details subject to change - please refer to their official website for the latest information
What will my funds be used for?
All funds raised will ensure that every phone call, webchat and email to our 24/7 Support Service is answered by a mental health professional to anyone in need of immediate counselling. As there continues to be a greater demand than before the pandemic, your support will not only enable us to continue our Support Service, but also help to raise the awareness and reduce the stigma around mental health conditions.
What can we offer in return?
- All fundraisers that raise over $50 can email us to receive a Beyond Blue running singlet
- A dedicated Fundraising Coordinator to help you with your fundraising efforts.
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.