Triathlon Series Race 5 – Kurnell, Sunday 2 April
Registrations for Triathlon NSW/ACT Race 5 are now open! Triathlon NSW is supporting Beyond Blue in 2016/17 through the #TriBucketList campaign – a series of tri events encouraging participants to raise funds and awareness. Join Team Beyond Blue and you'll be helping to improve the lives of millions of Australians affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
- Kamay Botany Bay National Park, Kurnell NSW
- Sprint (Min Age 14) – 750m Swim / 20km Cycle / 5km Run
- Enticer (Min Age 12) – 300m Swim / 10km Cycle / 2km Run
What your support means
Funds raised will help Beyond Blue to deliver our 24/7 phone and online Support Service; innovate and deliver new services and programs; distribute free information resources; share powerful stories of hope and recovery across Australia; roll out evidence-based campaigns; fund world-leading research and advocate for all people in Australia affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
What can we offer in return?
- Raise more than $50 and you’ll receive an official Beyond Blue training singlet
- Raise more than $2000 and you’ll receive a Team Beyond Blue Elite Triathlon Suit designed by SCODY*
- We'll also provide you with a dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and online fundraising guide to help you with your efforts.
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.
* In order to receive your triathlon suit in time for your race, you must raise $2000 at least 10 weeks out from your race to allow time for production.