Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon 2022 – 2July
Join Team Beyond Blue and help improve the lives of millions of Australians affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
Celebrate the 42nd edition of the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon and run for the good times on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
The world class international marathon will attract participants of all ages and abilities from around the world across eight races including:
- The Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon
- CPL Wheelchair Marathon
- ASICS Half Marathon
- CPL Wheelchair 10km
- Southern Cross University 10km Run
- Gold Coast Airport Fun Run
- Health and Wellbeing Queensland 4km Junior Dash and 2km Junior Dash
If you would like to run for a good cause and set yourself a personal challenge for yourself or your family, join us as Team Beyond Blue and help us pursue our vision of everyone achieving their best possible mental health in Australia.
- Registration opening on 15 Feb
*Event details subject to change - please refer to their official website for the latest information
What will my funds be used for?
All funds raised will ensure that every phone call, webchat and email to our 24/7 Support Service is answered by a mental health professional to anyone in need of immediate counselling. As there continues to be a greater demand than before the pandemic, your support will not only enable us to continue our Support Service, but also help to raise the awareness and reduce the stigma around mental health conditions.
What can we offer in return?
- All fundraisers that raise over $50 can email us to receive a Beyond Blue training singlet
- A dedicated Fundraising Coordinator to help you with your fundraising efforts.
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our team on 03 9810 6100.