SBS is planning to go to air with a new show (three episodes) about preventative health to be hosted by Dr Michael Mosley (creator of the 5:2 diet, among other things).
One episode will will focus on mental health.
- will be a panel discussion facilitated by Dr Mosley
- will include a panel of experts in discussion with three people living with mental health conditions and one person managing a mental health condition.
- will be filmed during an afternoon within the first two weeks of December in the Sydney area.
- will NOT be filmed in front of a live audience.
We are looking for:
- Three people currently living with anxiety and/or depression
- People who are happy to be identifiable if they are selected to be part of the panel.