Beyond Blue has been invited to be an active member of a steering group, led by headspace, to guide the development of a new program and its activities. We will have a staff member on this steering group to represent Beyond Blue.
Beyond Blue is seeking a young person (16-25 years) affected by anxiety, depression or suicide to join the Beyond Blue staff member on the steering group. Could that be you?
What we're looking for:
- young person (16-25 years) living with anxiety and/or depression
- has participated in one or more Beyond Blue programs/services
- is interested in sitting on a steering group to help guide the development of a new program/initiative for young people.
The time commitment will be:
- a 1.5 hour teleconference in late November
- a co-design full-day workshop in early 2019 in Melbourne.
The role involves:
- sharing your perspectives and insights as a young person who has experienced anxiety and/or depression.
- sharing your experience of participating in Beyond Blue programs and/or services.
- being supported by the Beyond Blue staff member at all times.