We are developing a new online recruitment process for general volunteers. This will be launched before the end of May 2017. Apologies for the delay! Please check back then for details on how to apply. Please note, we do not currently require any volunteers for administration duties or work placement.
Volunteering is a great way to get involved with beyondblue and help reduce the impact of depression and anxiety in the Australian community.
We are fortunate to have many wonderful people volunteer their time and energy to help us distribute information at community and sporting events, expos and conferences throughout Australia.
Just spent another day as a volunteer for beyondblue. I had such a good time and feel very proud to wear the t-shirt and spread the word talking to others and handing out resources... beyondblue has been instrumental to my recovery and now I am in a position to stand tall and spread the word.
Volunteering with beyondblue offers many benefits. These include:
- working with a respected national not-for-profit organisation
- developing new skills and gaining experience
- making new friends and being part of a team
- feeling a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction
- gaining a better understanding of depression and anxiety and the support available
- helping beyondblue to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.