Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Beyond Blue.
Volunteering for Beyond Blue is a great way to encourage conversations about mental health in the community, reduce the stigma and help reduce the impact of anxiety and depression.
Studies have also shown that volunteering helps people feel more socially connected and provides a sense of purpose, pride and accomplishment – all great protective factors for your mental health!
Some of our volunteer roles around the country include:
- representing Beyond Blue at events such as conferences, expos, community festivals and sporting events
- handing out Beyond Blue information resources
- collecting donations for Beyond Blue
- assisting in setting up and preparing materials for a range of events
- making thank you calls to our regular donors.
Please note: Beyond Blue volunteers do not do face-to-face or phone counselling, office work, student placements, internship programs or public speaking.
People aged 16 years and older are eligible to register as a Beyond Blue volunteer. A valid Working with Children Check (as state equivalent) is required to attend a volunteering activity.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.