What is NewAccess?
NewAccess is a free confidential support program, developed by Beyond Blue and delivered by Wellways, designed to help anyone 18 years and over manage life stress and tackle day to day challenges.
More than 11,000 people in Australia have participated in the NewAccess program and love it for a variety of reasons. In these uncertain times NewAccess has a valuable role to play.
- It's free, so no out of pocket expenses
- The structured six session program gives you practical tools
- You work with a local coach, trained in low-intensity cognitive behavioural therapy, who will guide you through a tailored, personal program
- It’s completely confidential
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan is required
- It’s available via phone, video call or face to face
Please enquire below or call us on 03 5622 4140
*indicates mandatory field
When you click submit, your enquiry will go to Wellways and you will be contacted within two business days.
In the below video, Brenton talks about his experience with NewAccess:
You can access more stories from people who have been through the NewAccess program here. You can also read through our frequently asked questions. To see all available regions, visit our Find A Coach page.
NewAccess is NOT a crisis service. It is an early intervention program designed to support people early and prevent potential crises down the track.
If you require immediate support or advice, please call the Beyond Blue Support Service 24/7 on 1300 224 636. If you are in an emergency, or at immediate risk of harm to yourself or others, please call 000.