NewAccess is a free and confidential mental health coaching program for anyone who is feeling stressed or overwhelmed about everyday life issues.
Find a coach in your area using the search below.
NewAccess is currently only available in parts of ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC.
During the Coronavirus pandemic our providers are continuing to offer coaching via video or audio call. Some regions have also resumed face to face sessions.
Please be sure to check with your provider directly to find out what options are available. As usual you don’t need a doctor’s referral to access this service and you can make an appointment and talk to your coach from the comfort of your home.
The Australian Government funds 31 Primary Health Networks (PHNs), see below the PHNs supporting NewAccess
- Brisbane North PHN
- Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN
- Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN
- Gold Coast PHN
- Western Queensland PHN
- Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
- North Coast PHN - Service temporarily unavailable. We hope to be back soon.
- South Eastern NSW PHN - Coming soon
- South Western Sydney PHN - Wollondilly and Wingecarribee open. Rest of region to open end July
- Western NSW PHN
- ACT PHN (called Next Step)
We are working to increase the number of sites and your interest will assist our efforts to expand the program.
If you are part of the Department of Defence you are eligible for NewAccess Defence
If you are a pre-apprentice, apprentice and trainee, 16-25 and living in Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange or Canberra there is a specific NewAccess program for you. To enquire visit Marathon Health or check the postcode search above for your area.
Contact Beyond Blue for more information on NewAccess