NewAccess is a free and confidential mental health coaching program for anyone feeling stressed or overwhelmed about everyday life issues.
Find a coach in your area using the search below.
- NewAccess is currently only available in parts of ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC.
- Age varies by region, with some supporting people 12+, 16+ or 18+.
- If you’re a small business owner, take a look at NewAccess for Small Business Owners and work with a coach that understands your pressures.
During the Coronavirus pandemic NewAccess program continues to be available by phone or video call. Many providers are also offering face to face sessions.
Please check when you enquire, and remember, you don’t need a doctor’s referral to access this free coaching program.
The Australian Government funds 31 Primary Health Networks (PHNs).
PHNs supporting NewAccess
- Brisbane North PHN - 12 years and over
- Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN - 16 years and over
- Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN - 12 years and over
- Gold Coast PHN - 16 years and over
- Western Queensland PHN - 12 years and over
- Central and Eastern Sydney PHN - 16 years and over
- South Eastern NSW PHN - 16 years and over
- South Western Sydney PHN - 12 years and over
- Western NSW PHN - 12 years and over
- Gippsland PHN - 18 years and over
- ACT PHN (called Next Step)
We are working to increase the number of sites and your interest will assist our efforts to expand the program.
Contact Beyond Blue for more information on NewAccess