If you submit a post successfully, the screen will refresh and you will be returned to the thread you have posted in with a message at the top reading "Thank you for posting! All posts are subject to moderation prior to being published so will not appear immediately." This means we have received your post and it is awaiting moderation, which can take from 12-18 hours.
A further explanation of how our moderation system works is in the sticky thread at the top of each forum stream.
If we need to edit a post or are unable to publish it at all, we will always email you to inform you of this and the reason why. We will also email you if we move a thread you have created into another category. You can always locate any posts you have made easily by using the "My posts" tab.
If you are experiencing errors with the forums, then it would be great if you could report these to us with as much specific information as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
1. A screenshot of the error message received
2. What you were attempting to do at the time the error occurred (ie. which thread were you replying to, or if trying to create a new thread, in which forum)
3. The type of device you are using (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
4. Your operating system and version
5. Your browser type and version
6. Your connection type (wireless or 3G, 4G)
This will aid us in discovering the source of the problem - which may be at our end, but also could be to do with your connection, machine, software you have installed etc.
This thread has been closed to further replies, please email us at email@example.com if you have any more questions or issues. Thank you and have a lovely day! :)