Sorry to hear you lost your post. As Geoff and Hideaway have noted, it's a good idea to write up your post in another program like Notepad (the forum won't accept content being copied from Word) so you don't lose your work.
We'd really appreciate your assistance if you encounter this error again. Please contact us via email with the following information:
1. When did the error happen?
2. What were you doing? E.g reading, trying to start/reply to a thread etc..
3. Were you logged in?
4. Did you have more than one browser window open?
5. Did you have more than one browser window open?Were you using more than one browser at the same time?
6. Can you repeat the chain of events that caused the error?
7. What browser and operating system are you using?
8. Please send us a full screen grab, including all the tabs you have open in your browser. You can find instructions on how to screen grab for Windows here, andfor Mac here.
9. Last step - please go to this screen http://www.beyondblue.org.au/Websilk/Code/WhereAmI.aspx with EACH browser window and report what text is displayed. This is which web server you are currently connected to. You'll see something like: Server Name: M21-BB-CORP2
That's a lot of steps, I know, but the more specific information we have the easier it will be for our web team to work out what's going on.