Hi Riley, welcome
Your illnesses are serious and highly likely ongoing.
It is far better to slowly steer a ship on a better course than expect it to change course rapidly. So, ok, you have these mental illnesses that present massive challenges. Here is my take on what priorities you should aim for-
1. Acceptance. Your nature is not changeable. You are you and your illnesses are a part of you.
2. Embrace your capability and no more. This means seeking your ability to improve your situation being realistic in your ambitions.
2. Maintain professional medical help
4. Self help.
5. Interaction with peer input. E.g. this forum
6. Removal of negative people or situations. E.g. toxic people, bad debts, poor environment, addictions etc.
7. Be determined to improve low self esteem
Threads here can help you begin some if these processes.
Beyondblue topic anxiety, how I eliminated it
Beyondblue topic worry worry worry
YouTube maharaji acceptance