Journalists or media professionals wanting further information, a comment or an interview should contact the media team.
The mobile numbers and email address listed below are exclusively for the use of media professionals.
For other enquiries please phone Beyond Blue on (03) 9810 6100 during office hours.
Office (03) 9810 6114
Senior Media and Communications Adviser
Mobile 0488 500 487
Media and Communications Adviser
Mobile 0499 800 096
Media and Communications Coordinator
Mobile 0488 382 033
If you do not work in the media, please phone Beyond Blue on (03) 9810 6100 during office hours or email us.
Available for interview
- CEO of Beyond Blue, Georgie Harman
- Other senior members of staff
Office (03) 9810 6100
Available for comment on:
- Depression and anxiety-related conditions
- Young people and depression
- Antenatal and postnatal depression
- Depression and anxiety in older people
- Depression and anxiety in rural communities
- Depression and anxiety in Indigenous communities
- Mental health in the workplace
- Chronic disease and depression
- Drug and alcohol use and depression
- Mental health policy
- Beyond Blue's role in raising awareness of depression and anxiety and reducing stigma
- Research into depression, anxiety and related conditions
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries for assistance with school or university assignments, as we don’t have the staff/resources to meet the demand. Please browse the Resources section for information on anxiety and depression, and the About Us section for information on Beyond Blue as an organisation.
For urgent assistance please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hour counselling, information and referrals) or the Beyond Blue Support Service 1300 22 4636.