Editors, journalists or producers are invited to email the media team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The phone numbers and email addresses listed below are exclusively for the use of editors, journalists and producers. Please note the media team does not manage advertising or marketing activity. Such inquiries can be made with Beyond Blue’s main switchboard on (03) 9810 6100 during office hours.
Phone (03) 9810 6114
Senior Media and Communications Adviser
Phone (03) 9810 6139
Media and Communications Coordinator
Phone (03) 9818 9291
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries for assistance with school or university assignments as we don’t have the staff or resources to meet the demand. Please browse the Resources section for information on anxiety and depression, and the About Us section for information on Beyond Blue as an organisation.
Office (03) 9810 6100
Available for comment on:
- Depression and anxiety-related conditions
- Young people and depression
- Antenatal and postnatal depression
- Depression and anxiety in older people
- Depression and anxiety in rural communities
- Depression and anxiety in Indigenous communities
- Mental health in the workplace
- Chronic disease and depression
- Drug and alcohol use and depression
- Mental health policy
- Beyond Blue's role in raising awareness of depression and anxiety and reducing stigma
- Research into depression, anxiety and related conditions
For urgent assistance please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hour counselling, information and referrals) or the Beyond Blue Support Service 1300 22 4636.