Journalists or media professionals wanting further information, a comment or an interview should contact the media team.
The mobile numbers and email address listed below are exclusively for the use of media professionals.
For other enquiries please phone beyondblue on (03) 9810 6100 during office hours.
- Carmel Egan
Head of Media and Communications
Office (03) 9810 6187
Mobile 0476 803 991
Senior Media and Communications Adviser (Monday–Tuesday)
Office (03) 9810 6137
Mobile 0467 333 438
Senior Media and Communications Adviser (Wednesday–Friday)
Office (03) 9810 6145
Media and Communications Adviser
Office (03) 9818 9253
Mobile 0434 356 775
Media Coordinator, Media and Communications
Office 03 9818 9219
Mobile 0438 312 105
If you do not work in the media, please phone beyondblue on (03) 9810 6100 during office hours or email us.
Available for interview
- Chairman of beyondblue - The Hon. Jeff Kennett AC
- CEO of beyondblue, Georgie Harman
- Other senior members of staff
Office (03) 9810 6100
Available for comment on:
- Depression and anxiety-related conditions
- Young people and depression
- Antenatal and Postnatal depression
- Depression and anxiety in older people
- Depression and anxiety in rural communities
- Depression and anxiety in Indigenous communities
- Depression in the workplace
- Chronic disease and depression
- Drug and alcohol use and depression
- Mental Health Policy
- beyondblue's role in raising awareness of depression and anxiety and reducing stigma
- Research into depression, anxiety and related conditions
Please note that we are unable to respond to inquiries for assistance with school or university assignments, as we don’t have the staff/resources to meet the demand. Please browse the Resources section for information on anxiety and depression, and the About Us section for information on beyondblue as an organisation.
For urgent assistance please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24 hour counselling, information and referrals) or the beyondblue Support Service 1300 22 4636.