About Be You
Be You is the national mental health in education initiative delivered by Beyond Blue, in collaboration with Early Childhood Australia and headspace.
Be You equips educators to support the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people from birth to 18 years, providing an end-to-end approach for early learning services, primary schools and secondary schools across Australia.
What does Be You offer?
To support educators, children and young people across Australia to achieve their best possible mental health, Be You offers:
- Support from Be You Consultants to guide early learning services and schools.
- Online interactive Sessions and Events.
- Accredited Be You Professional Learning.
- Fact Sheets.
- Wellbeing resources.
- Planning and Implementation Tools.
- Support to develop postvention planning and response for schools.
- A searchable directory of evidence-informed programs.
Introducing Be You
In the video below Beyond Blue Board Director, Johanna Griggs, introduces Be You.
The Be You vision
The video below shares the vision of Be You for all children, young people and educators to achieve their best possible mental health.
Find out more about Be You, or sign up your learning community to get started.