Celebrate your next special occasion by helping others in need.
By setting up a donation registry for your next celebration or event, you can help beyondblue improve the lives of people affected by depression, anxiety and suicide.
beyondblue has donation envelopes specifically for in celebration giving. These can be given to your family and friends, who can use them to send donations via cheque, money order or credit card. Alternatively, you can create a personalised donation page, allowing family and friends to donate online and leave a message.
Request in celebration donation envelopes
To request in celebration donation envelopes, please contact us on 03 9810 6100 or send an email to our fundraising team.
Create an online fundraising page
You can also create your own online fundraising page, where you can post photos and/or videos, as well as a special message sharing why you are choosing to support beyondblue. Family and friends will be able to donate online, leave a message of support and print out their own tax deductible receipt.
To create your online fundraising page:
- Choose the occasion you would like to celebrate using one of the links below.
- Click on 'Start Fundraising' to sign up and create a supporter page.
- Complete some additional information and click 'Create Supporter Page'. Your page has now been created.
- Personalise your page by adding a personal story and uploading photos or videos. Don’t forget to set your fundraising target to watch your total grow.
- Share your page's link with family and friends. You can also post it on Facebook and other social networks.
Create an online fundraising page to celebrate your wedding
Make a secure, online credit card donation
If you would like to make a donation now, please use the button below to complete an online payment form.