Many families choose to honour their loved one's memory and create a lasting legacy by requesting donations to beyondblue in lieu of flowers.
beyondblue can provide donation envelopes specifically for in memoriam giving. Alternatively, you can create a personalised donation page to honour your loved one, allowing family and friends to donate online and leave a message of support.
Through these generous donations, beyondblue can continue its work trying to equip everyone in Australia with the knowledge and skills to protect their own mental health, and break down the barriers that prevent people from speaking up and seeking help.
Request in memoriam giving donation envelopes
To request in memoriam donation envelopes for your loved one’s funeral service, your funeral director can contact us on 03 9810 6100 or send an email to our donations team.
Create an online donation page
A personalised donation page in honour of your loved one allows family and friends to donate online, leave a message of support and print out their own tax deductible receipt.
To create an online donation page in memory of your loved one:
- Visit our 'In memoriam' online donation page hosted by everydayhero.
- Click on 'Start Tribute Page' to sign up and create a page.
- Complete some additional information and click 'Create Supporter Page'. Your page has now been created.
- Personalise your page by adding a personal story and uploading photos or videos.
- Share your page's link with family and friends.
Make a secure, online credit card donation
If you would like to make an immediate donation in memory of your loved one, please use the button below to complete an online payment form. You can select tribute as the type of gift and you have the option to send a letter of acknowledgement if you wish.