NewAccess for 25 years and older call 07 3186 4000 or enquire using the form below
NewAccess for 12-24 year olds enquire here
What is NewAccess?
NewAccess is a free confidential support program, developed by Beyond Blue, designed to help you manage life stress and tackle day to day challenges.
This program is available to anyone 12 years and over and is delivered by Lives Lived Well and Primary and Community Care Services (PCCS). People 25 and over will be supported by PCCS and can enquire below.
If you're under 25, see NewAccess Gold Coast 12-24.
More than 11,000 people in Australia have participated in the NewAccess program and love it for a variety of reasons. In these uncertain times NewAccess has a valuable role to play.
- It's free, so no out of pocket expenses
- The structured six session program gives you practical tools
- You work with a local coach, trained in low-intensity cognitive behavioural therapy, who will guide you through a tailored, personal program
- It’s completely confidential
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan is required
- It’s available via phone, video call or face to face where requested.