Where are your Access coaches located?
NewAccess has Access coaches available in Canberra, South Australia, Riverina/Murrumbidgee and North Coast NSW. Coaches can be accessed over the phone or face-to-face, whichever is most convenient for you.
If you decide to work with a coach in person, you can find them in the following locations.
Your Access coaches are located at Capital Health Network at:
- 2/1 Geils Ct, Deakin, ACT 2600
Your Access coaches are located at the following NewAccess RDNS HomeCare office and are able to take phone sessions throughout South Australia:
- Level 1, 212 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063
North Coast NSW
Your Access coaches are based at the following North Coast Primary Health Network offices and are also able to see clients in several other locations in surrounding towns and communities:
- Coffs Harbour: Suite 6, 1 Duke Street, NSW 2450
- East Lismore: Tarmons House, St Vincent’s Campus, 20 Dalley Street, NSW 2480
- Port Macquarie: 53 Lord Street, NSW 2444
- Tweed Heads: Level 3, 145 Wharf Street, NSW 2486
Your Access coaches are based at the Intereach offices below and are also able to see clients in Cootamundra, as well as take phone sessions throughout Riverina/Murrumbidgee region:
- Wagga Wagga: 20 Peter Street, NSW 2650
- Deniliquin: 78 Napier Street, NSW 2710
- Griffith: 51 Yambil St, NSW 2680
The NewAccess Service is available throughout the Murrumbidgee region. This region includes the following towns listed below (and many smaller communities in between).
(Click on the image below to enlarge it)
- Wagga Wagga
- Darlington Point
- Lake Cargelligo
- West Wyalong