We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact that you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit;
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc);
- the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- the previous site you visited (if you have linked to this Website); and
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
If you choose to register as a member of the Website, then some personal information will be recorded against your user profile. It will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide services to you (such as moderating our online community to keep you safe);
- contacting you regarding a request to become a Speaker or blueVoices member;
- provide information and resources to you (for example, if you order any beyondblue materials to be sent to you);
- meet our Website management needs (for example, by enabling you to become a member of the Website); or
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us and have not "opted-out").
In this privacy statement, “beyondblue
” means Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840 and “we
” and “us
” refer to beyondblue
, and “our
” has a similar meaning. “Website
” means the website located at www.beyondblue.org.au