BeyondNow is a mobile app that puts your suicide safety plan in your pocket, making it easy to access and edit at any time.
You can also email a copy to trusted friends, family or your health professional so they can support you when you're experiencing suicidal thoughts or heading towards a suicidal crisis.
Previous BeyondNow Review
In 2017 surveys and consultations were conducted with blueVoices and at-risk communities to identify enhancement opportunities for the app.
From these consultations five major components for improvements were identified:
- Accessibility to LGBTIQ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander audiences
- User experience and navigation flow updates
- General look and feel (new branding)
- Enhance general accessibility and analytics
How blueVoices can help
We're now beginning concept development in response to the improvements above and looking for blueVoices members to guide us on:
- Where our efforts should be focused on the specific improvements
- How you feel about the improvement ideas we've addressed
- Your thoughts on the new design and layout ideas
The concept at this stage is very much a work in progress and is not a functional application. We will engage with blueVoices members throughout the project, especially after the first build stage to re-test the functionality and usability.
The concept testing phase for the BeyondNow app is now closed. There will be future opportunities to have your say on the app as we work on the redevelopment.
If you have any queries or would like more information on this project please contact the blueVoices team on 03 9810 6100 or via email.