This is such a great idea! @lemonb
Although I'm not quite into rock, I listened to the songs you are currently listening to. I have to say, I do prefer Queen and Evanescence. However, 'This House' by Hazen was nice and I added it to my spotify playlist. 'Scream' by Break Away was good too.
Wow, yeah, I'm studying pop voice and jazz music theory actually. So, I have a tonne of theory homework to get done too! You'll get through it, I promise!
Ok, so some pop/rnb artists and pop songs I thought you might like or for anyone who likes alternate/rock/metal:
-Jessie Reyez 'Shutter Island'
- Airspoken (a trio and one of the dude's is rock singer who screams and everything) 'Pain' --> an original i think
- Ariana Grande 'Only 1'
Songs I've been listening to:
- Ariana G 'NASA'
- Frank Sinatra 'That's Life', 'Fly Me to the Moon',
- JoJo 'Little Too Late', 'High Heels' (whole album)
- Lolo 'Ride' (basically her whole Album 'High Highs to Low Lows')
-Black Pink/Dua Lipa - 'Kiss and Make Up'
- Celine Dion 'Taking Chances'
- Demi Lovato 'Lionheart'
Just wanted to share some more music! For me, music makes life a lot better. <3
Hope you're all staying safe.