Thanks for all your posts and contributions. It's uplifting to see the support and care we are offering one another, and the lack of selfishness in people's comments. Human beings can be pretty special :-) We're like the proverbial tea bags. In hot water, you can see how strong we are.
I also don't mind when people share a little vulnerability, I believe that can also be a form of leadership and strength.
In recent days I've noticed how much I need to manage myself on a daily basis. I do best when I tap into the things that give me strength:
- outdoor exercise, sunlight, fresh air.
- take action for something outside myself (my volunteer coaching work (now moved online), volunteering to help on a new project at work, chatting with boring elderly neighbours, being on the roster to clean handrails and common door knobs in my apartment block)
- phone calls with friends and family.
- vitamin C daily
- fresh fruit and veg
- daily prayers/wishes/setting intintention
- write a daily gratitude list
- talk to my potted plants, look for visiting insects
- do my online french lesson
- look at the sky as much as possible. Listen for bird calls.
All healthy and helpful. Most free. Most within my control.
The universe helps those who shake a leg and help themselves.