The research aims to gain an understanding of the strategies and skills that assist young adults in the day-to-day management of their disorder, and enable them to stay well. The researchers also hope to learn about the possible areas that smartphones may be able to help with self-management, to better utilise this technology for self-management assistance.
Who can take part
To participate in the online survey you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of bipolar disorder
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age
- Have access to the internet
- Able to read and write English
To participate, please complete an online survey via the link below. The survey will ask about:
- The strategies you use in the day-to-day management of bipolar disorder, as well as things that can make management tough.
- Questions about your technology usage and how you are currently feeling.
- Your perspectives about the role mobile technologies may play in the self-management of bipolar disorder.
- Your thoughts on what makes a good health app.
Completion of all parts of the survey will take approximately 20 minutes.
Enter the survey here
This research is not being conducted by Beyond Blue.
For further information regarding the survey please contact Jennifer Nicholas at The Black Dog Institute on J.firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone, 02 9382 9260.