SenseAbility School Exemplar Videos
The SenseAbility School Exemplar videos showcase Victor Harbour High School in South Australia and Altona P-9 School in Victoria. School leaders and teachers account their experiences of delivering and implementing the SenseAbility program in their schools.
Information featured in the SenseAbility School Exemplar videos include;
- School contextual background
- A school perspective on why they decided to utilise the SenseAbility program
- The benefits the school believes that the SenseAbility program has had with teachers and students
- A school perspective on the delivery and implementation of the SenseAbility program
- SenseAbility e-learning to assist staff understanding and preparedness to deliver SenseAbility.