Though the height of the pandemic may have passed, COVID-19 continues to affect people’s mental health in many ways.
You may feel:
• concerned about the virus, and for your physical health
• worried about changes to your daily life
• unusually anxious about the future
• disconnected from people or what’s going on around you
• generally exhausted or unmotivated.
It could be that you're experiencing something else entirely.
It’s important to know that these feelings are manageable, and that support is available.
You can reach out to our Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service at any time to connect with a counsellor and talk about how you’re feeling.
We’ve also developed a range of information, strategies and advice that may help you manage the mental health challenges you’re facing.