We need your help!
Beyond Blue is seeking to better understand the experiences of people living in Australia during the coronavirus pandemic so we can better support the community.
We want to work with the community to create solutions together to support the mental health of all people in Australia during and after the pandemic.
We have put together a project to build this understanding and to work collaboratively with community to create solutions.
Time: Selected participants need to commit to two hours per week over a 6-week engagement.
Method: A range of engagements options will be provided including:
- Participation in an online community
- Diary entries
- Individual activities
- Online / phone interviews
Given the sensitivity of the topic, the project team will speak with participants to discuss which activities will work best for them.
Thanks: To thank participants for sharing their thoughts and their valuable time, they will receive $300 in Visa gift cards.
How to take part
If you are interested in participating, please complete the form below and we contact you.
Please note the following points before expressing your interest:
- Due to the high volume of interest we generally receive, we are unable to select all applicants to be involved in this project.
- We have partnered with an external agency to assist with the recruitment of participants. The agency will ensure that all co-design participants represent diversity of experiences and perspectives, and will coordinate payment of incentives.
- By providing your information in the link below, you will be consenting to be contacted by an external agency who will only be contacting you for the purpose of this project.
We understand that it's a difficult time for many of us. We encourage you to consider whether this activity is right for you at this time. If you decide not to apply, there will be other opportunities to have your say in future.