Anxiety and Depression Test (K10)
Start the K10 test
- Answer 10 questions about how you've been feeling over the past 4 weeks.
- Your answers help us measure your level of distress and give you a result.
- You can then access resources and support options to help you.
- Australian doctors and mental health professionals use this test, known as the K10. They sometimes ask you to take the K10 and talk about it with you.
Mental Health Check-in
Start the Mental Health Check-in
- Answer 5 questions about how you’ve been feeling lately.
- Your answers help us suggest which stage you’re at on the mental health continuum.
- We'll suggest resources and support options to help you now.
- We're testing this new tool and you can give us feedback to help us make it better.
Your session is about to expire. You have 2 minutes left before being logged out. Please select 'ok' to extend your session and prevent losing any content you are working on from being lost.