Kate Carnell AO FAICD FAIM
Deputy Chair, appointed December 2016
- The inaugural Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO)
- Former CEO of Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Former CEO of beyondblue
- Former CEO of the Australian Food and Grocery Council and Australian General Practice Network
- Former member of the ACT Parliament including as ACT Chief Minister
- A pharmacist by profession and was the inaugural chair of the ACT Branch of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and the first female to become the National Vice-President of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia.