Where are the NewAccess coaches located?
NewAccess is located in the regions listed below. Head to our Contact a NewAccess coach page for addresses and contact details.
- Brisbane North
- Brisbane South (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse only)
- Gold Coast
- Western Queensland – South West (Roma and Charleville)
- Western Queensland – Central West (Longreach)
- Western Queensland – North West and surrounding areas (Mt Isa)
- Darling Downs and West Moreton – Toowoomba, Ipswich, Scenic Rim
- Darling Downs and West Moreton – Warwick, Gatton, Dalby and Kingaroy
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Western Sydney
- Central and Eastern Sydney
- North Coast NSW
- Western NSW
NewAccess is not currently available nationally. This program is funded regionally by your Primary Health Network.
If your region is not listed and you would like to see NewAccess in your area, please contact your Primary Health Network (PHN) to discuss. This link will take you to the PHN website, location map and contact details www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/PHN-Locator.
As new sites go live with the NewAccess program, our website will be updated with the location details.
Please note, NewAccess is not a crisis service. If you need emergency assistance, or feel at immediate risk of harm to yourself or others, please contact emergency services on 000.
To talk to someone now the Beyond Blue Support Service is available 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 or call Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 or Lifeline 13 11 14.