Hey BB self-carers!
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!
Well I had an INTERESTING mix of self-care today... some I didn't even realise WERE self-care, you gave me the hint that boundaries ARE self-care and really important Sleepy!
Mine for today:
* sent a text to fiancee saying we couldn't talk today and what I had on... being apart at Christmas is an esp hard time for us as it's the beautiful time we met, SNOW sighhhh.
We've had 3 out of 5 Christmases together so far... about to miss another one :-(
STILL setting this boundary at times will help me enjoy my kid's Summer holidays more.
But I miss my fiancee very much.
* went swimming with my daughters and grandchildren in the indoor pools.
* had a relaxing bath!
* used my new Vitamin C face cream and it's AMAZING. My skin still feels silky hours later. Noice!
The next ones are what I'm trying to remember doing for decades when I was younger....
* ordered a HUGE SALAD with pizza at dinner out lol.
* only drank water tonight; not fizzy or commercial juice.
* parked a good walk away from the Theatre on purpose to get a few walks in.
* set up my new blue tooth speaker and am listening to the heavenly Bruno Mars "Grenade" lol.
That's spoiling myself. omg there's an acoustic version wow.
* my chiro told me something to buy and do to increase the healing in my mouth, using a Vitamin oil and drawing it down from behind my ear to my sternum and patting it. I started last night and this morning... unbelievable... it's taken care of the last 10% of pain and swelling, that and the other alternative healing things, yay!
* thinking of avoiding gluten now, like before, it doesn't agree with me.
* the strange thing is that lots of other niggling health problems seem to be dissipating too!
WOW. So I'm thinking of finally joining the adults dance class nearby.
* found out about minerals and Celtic salts in water we drink meaning better hydration... I'm getting a new water purifier soon... Alexa will help me buy one.
I'm finally clearing out all the 'evil' from our home, minds, bodies and souls.