thedesk is a free online program aimed at providing Australian tertiary students with strategies and skills for success and wellbeing during their time at university or TAFE.
What's in thedesk?
- Modules to develop problem-solving and self-management skills. Topics include getting things done, staying calm, staying connected and feeling good.
- Tools to help with everyday issues such as relaxation, challenging unhelpful thoughts, using feedback constructively and problem solving.
- Quizzes about different areas of life such as relationships, physical health and mental wellbeing.
- An online Coffee House for students to connect with other students, share experiences, music, art, recipes and more!
- Links to information and support services to help deal with a range of common issues.
All components of thedesk are informed by research on the prevention and treatment of mental health problems, web-based interventions and engagement.
Visit thedesk to find out more information including:
- research behind the development of thedesk
- who is thedesk for?
- what's in thedesk?
- promoting thedesk
- evaluation of thedesk.
If you have further questions about thedesk or implementation, please contact our Education Projects Manager on 03 9810 6100 or send us an email.